Flag Football starts June 14th. All levels will play on Joe St Denis Field. Mosquito & Pee Wee are split into smaller groups to keep with Covid-19 protocols.
Practices will focus on football fundamentals and evaluating athletes. Our goal is to create teams after the first 3-4 practices. Games will begin when we enter Phase 2 of the Ontario ‘Road to Reopen’ guidelines. Once we enter Phase 2, games will be played on Sundays to begin, but quickly move to weekday games on practice nights. Practices will eventually come to an end and we will only play games.
Practices are mandatory. Please do your best to attend. We have waiting lists for several age groups, and those athletes want to play.
Monday – Bantam 6pm-7:30pm
Tuesday – Tyke 6pm-7:30pm
Wednesday – Mosquito 1 6pm-7pm & Mosquito 2 7pm-8pm (see player lists)
Thursday – Pee Wee #1 6pm-7pm & Pee Wee #2 7pm-8pm (see player lists)
Friday – Midget 6:30pm-8pm
1. Register with Cornwall Wildcats and ETransfer $160 to firstname.lastname@example.org. LINK
2. Register has be completed online with Football Ontario (OFA) and pay their mandatory $25 insurance fee. All kids playing football in Ontario must do this in order to step onto a field as a player. LINK
3. Check in at our registration desk when you arrive at the field. We will confirm registration and give you flags. Jerseys will be handed out once games begin.
4. Tyke/Mosquito/Midget have set practice night and will practice together. Pee Wee & Bantam practices will be set by the individual coaches. Those nights TBD.
5. We will do our best to accommodate any requests. Please see our registration desk for any concerns.
6. There are no refunds after the third practice.
Please have patience while we navigate the Covid-19 reopening protocols and adjust on the fly!
Follow us on Instagram @cornwallwildcats
Follow us on Facebook ‘Cornwall Minor Football Association’
Go Wildcats Go!