Ontario Summer Football League (OSFL)
For 2024 season, this is for athletes born in 2005 – 2006 – 2007 – 2008.
The Cornwall Wildcats joined the OVFL in 2010, and moved to the OFC in 2018. The OFC changed their name to the OSFL in July 2021. Summer football is alive and well in our community.
The Ontario Summer Football League (OSFL) season takes place during the spring/summer and is a highly competitive, Ontario-wide, travelling team. The team is made up of 16-18 year olds (plus 10 nineteen year old) athletes from across Eastern Ontario and Quebec. This is the best amateur football league in Ontario, and Canadian universities heavily scout/recruit the players. The coaches in this program are among the most talented in Eastern Ontario, there are 6 coaches with university playing/coaching experience. Two of our coaches have played in the CFL.
$700 team fee (due once roster is set)
$100 try-out fee (due at first on-field session)
$42 Football Ontario player insurance (due at first on-field session)
YourTV provides television coverage for all home games.
Indoor practices start in March of each year. The Wildcats provide all equipment and travel by coach bus. All rostered players will receive a swag package during the season.
Visit www.osfl.club for more information regarding this exciting league. Follow the team on Instagram @cornwallwildcats and on Facebook @cornwallwildcatsosfl.
- See below for all indoor practice times
- In-season outdoor practices are Tuesday & Thursday (6:30pm – 9:00pm)
- We play a eight game regular season + playoffs. Home games are at Joe St Denis Field on Saturdays at 4pm
- Fees for season will be $700.00 + $100 tryout fee + Football Ontario Insurance ($42).
- Winter work-outs/try-outs will be $100. Rostered players will attend our popular Bourget College retreat on April 29 & 30th. (Rigaud, QC)
- Wildcats will be playing in the Ontario Summer Football League (OSFL click here)
2023 Winter Schedule (Benson Centre)