Ontario Summer Football League (OSFL)
The Cornwall Wildcats joined the OVFL in 2010, and moved to the OFC in 2018. The OFC changed their name to the OSFL in July 2021. Summer football is alive and well in our community.
The Ontario Summer Football League (OSFL) season takes place during the spring/summer and is a highly competitive, Ontario-wide, travelling team. The team is made up of 16-18 year old (plus 8 nineteen year old) athletes from across Eastern Ontario and Quebec. This is one of the best amateur football leagues in Ontario, and Canadian universities heavily scout/recruit the players. The coaches in this program are among the most talented in our association.
YourTV provides television coverage for all home games.
Indoor practices start in March of each year. The 2022 cost to play will be $650 + $50 try-out fee. The Wildcats provide all equipment and travel by coach bus.
Visit www.osfl.club for more information regarding this exciting league. Follow the team on Instagram @cornwallwildcats and on Facebook @cornwallwildcatsosfl.
- See below for all practice times
- In season outdoor practices are Tuesday & Thursday’s (6:30pm – 8:30pm)
- We play a eight game regular season. Home games are at Joe St Denis Field on Saturdays at 4pm
- Fees for season will be $650.00 + Football Ontario Insurance ($TBD).
- Winter work-outs/try-outs will be $50.
- Wildcats will be playing in the Ontario Summer Football League (OSFL click here)
2022 Winter Schedule (Benson Centre)