This email went out to all REGISTERED NCAFA players.
If you wish to receive further communication please get registered!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Training Camp will begin on Sunday July 16th
- There will be THREE practices a week until the season begins, then twice a week only
- Mon/Wed is U10 & U16 and Tues/Thurs is U12 & U14 (SUNDAYS ADDED FOR TRAINING CAMP)
- Games are scheduled to start on weekend of August 19/20th
- There are NO practices on Sunday August 6th. Practices resume August 7th
- Our home games are always Sundays, starting 9am with U10
- Our away games are set by the home team, there may be some Saturdays
- We play an eight game regular season
- We will provide all equipment needed to play (helmet, shoulder pads, pants, game jersey)
- players must wear football or soccer cleats
- players will need to purchase a practice jersey right away (cost is $20)
- players will purchase game socks once rosters are set ($10)
- FIRST EQUIPMENT PICK UP IS SUNDAY JUNE 25th. Most flag players are at championship day so we will be handing out during the day between 9:30am – 3:30pm
- There will be CUTS. We have league mandated roster sizes, so we will have to release players
- There is no charge for tryouts
- players are guaranteed four try-outs. After the fourth practice they may be released
- Released players may sign with another NCAFA club
- TEAM FEES – The $350 must be paid once the rosters are set. Date TBD
If you are going to be missing some of the try-outs please let the coaching staff know well in advance. We will send out coaches contact info at a later date.