- Practices are full equipment (helmet, shoulder pads, Wildcats practice jersey and football pants).
- Practice jerseys can be purchased from us for $20. You can donate gently used practice jerseys back to the Wildcats.
- If you need equipment it can be picked up on Sunday August 7th during the day. Please message us to set up an appointment, or see us at the flag championships. We will NOT be able to issue equipment the first night of practices.
- Click HERE for our practice schedule for August.
- Practices are mandatory, but we understand if holidays are booked and other sports interfere. Please communicate with your head coach.
- We have three practices a week for August. We will practice twice a week once games begin.
- Preparations for the season begin Day 1. There will be athletes that do not make the team at every age group. NCAFA has strict roster limits and we are limited to the number of athletes we can carry. We expect athletes to attend, compete, improve, be coachable and to be on time.
- We will refund 100% of registration fees if an athlete is released. The insurance portion is non-refundable. Once the rosters are set, any refunds will be prorated.
- Saturday August 28th we will participating in a jamboree for all levels at Twin Elms Rugby Park.
- Regular season is scheduled to start September 4th weekend. Championships are November 14th weekend.
- We will have an eight game regular season, 4 home games and 4 away games (in Ottawa). There will be full playoffs.
We will require many additional volunteers for our NCAFA program. If you wish to help out please talk to us at the field or email us back.
- NCAFA Game Day convenors
- Training staff for each team
- Concession volunteers
- Equipment maintainers
Please let us know if you have any questions about our season!
GO WILDCATS GO!